Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fall Out Boy: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

So, Fall Out Boy broke up.  Well technically, they are on a break, but still, Pete wrote in his blog that they may or may not ever play again.  I'm really sad about it, like really, I cried multiple times this week.  Fall Out Boy is the first band that I ever loved.  I would check the q&a and message boards on their website daily.  I was a complete stalker, really. I wanted to go to Chicago for my senior trip so that I could pass in front of Pete's parents house, creepy, I'll be the first to admit.  But I just love that band so much.  Whenever I was ever sad, I had Fall Out Boy to comfort me.  And as much as everyone called them "Sell Outs" and said that they were lame, I always loved their music.  I remember waking up at 5 in the morning to go and buy Infinity On High before school the day it came out, then crying in the parking lot because it was such perfect music.  I just really love Fall Out Boy, okay, and all bands break up, but I just didn't want it to be so soon.  Anyway, I've found some photos that remind me of the happier days, so check them out, they are pretty rad.

This is my best friends and I outside of the House of Blues in New Orleans, waiting to see our very first Fall Out Boy Concert
These next two photos are of my friends and I doing the little "put your diamonds in the sky" thing that Pete Wentz used to do at shows


This is myself and Mary waiting in line for the Fall Out Boy show in Houston on my 17th Birthday, with ponchos on because it had been raining
And ah yes, one of the best birthdays ever, as you can see, Pete Wentz has his hand on my shoulder!!!
This is Julian, Me, Rebecca, and Lauren in New Orleans almost a year ago watching FOB
And this is Julian and I at the show

Anyway. I love Fall Out Boy forever

No comments:

Post a Comment