Penguins say "Hope you liked!"
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
So this weekend, I tried the Caramel Frappe from McDonalds, and let me just tell you, I had a great debate between McDonalds and Starbucks. Ok so here are the pros and cons of the McDonald's Caramel Frappe
- Tastes incredible. It's, like, so good. Seriously. It's not even like coffee. It's like a delicious treat with a hint of coffee flavor. Even better than Starbucks.
- The price is great. A large frappe costs about $2.75, which is cheaper than a small at Starbucks.
- McDonald's is more convenient. I mean, McDonald's is quick and there are a lot more McDonald's than Starbucks.. Around here, anyway.
- The McDonalds Frappe has like twice the calories. Which is lame. Especially when I personally don't like using up my daily calories in the form of a drink when I could easily just grab a water.
- Even though it's cheaper, it's still $2.75 that I could be saving for something better, like my trip to New York.
Green Tea! It's about $2 for a whole box of individual tea packets, and it's quick and easy to make. Tea has ZERO calories and it's got so many health benefits. Skip Coffee, Drink Tea!
I like that kind. You can get it at Walmart, they have a bunch of flavors.
These are the shoes I want so badly but I cannot get them because they are sold out everywhere and I refuse to buy them on eBay for 3x their actual price. But I do love Christian Siriano for designing such rad shoes for his collaboration with Payless. And I just love him for being fierce in general.
So, because I cannot have these lovely shoes, I've decided, with the help of my lovely boyfriend, to buy this pair of Victorian inspired boots that are just as aesthetically appealing and wayyy more practical for my everyday life. And also, I can pretend to be Diana Holland from The Luxe books, because I love her and I want to be her even though I am not living as a rich girl in 19th century New York. Whatever. The boots are awesome and I am ordering them tomorrow.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Yeah, I know. Shockinggg. But the truth is, I haven't fit in these jeans since I was a junior in high school, and they are the only jeans that I like. So, I wore them, and I liked it. Besides, last time I went for a walk in my backyard with a skirt on, it resulted in some scraped knees and torn tights.
Oh, and did I mention my boots? My brand new Jeffrey Campbell Victorian Inspired boots that I scored on Ebay for only 30 DOLLARS! Insane! I have rarely taken them off at all in the last week. I am sitting in my pajamas wearing them right now.
Julian is cute.
Oh yeah, I picked up this Rodarte shirt at Target last weekend. Yeah, last weekend. Only in Louisiana would this entire line have not sold out in a week. And not only was this shirt still there, in my size, but it was on SALE for 4 dollars!
This is my dog, Blaze. She is somewhat annoying, especially when I'm wearing a cream colored dress and she jumps on me with her muddy paws...Grr! But for the most part, I like her. She is a good dog. She walks me to my car and is always very excited to see me when I get home for the weekend.
Finally, after a long and treacherous search, we found traces of Spring :]
Not only did we find Spring, we found a swing.
Anyway, I hope you liked the pictures. I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland again today.