So this weekend, I tried the Caramel Frappe from McDonalds, and let me just tell you, I had a great debate between McDonalds and Starbucks. Ok so here are the pros and cons of the McDonald's Caramel Frappe
- Tastes incredible. It's, like, so good. Seriously. It's not even like coffee. It's like a delicious treat with a hint of coffee flavor. Even better than Starbucks.
- The price is great. A large frappe costs about $2.75, which is cheaper than a small at Starbucks.
- McDonald's is more convenient. I mean, McDonald's is quick and there are a lot more McDonald's than Starbucks.. Around here, anyway.
- The McDonalds Frappe has like twice the calories. Which is lame. Especially when I personally don't like using up my daily calories in the form of a drink when I could easily just grab a water.
- Even though it's cheaper, it's still $2.75 that I could be saving for something better, like my trip to New York.
Green Tea! It's about $2 for a whole box of individual tea packets, and it's quick and easy to make. Tea has ZERO calories and it's got so many health benefits. Skip Coffee, Drink Tea!
I like that kind. You can get it at Walmart, they have a bunch of flavors.