Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Party


So, like I said, I finally got to wear my Anna Sui for Target houndstooth patterned dress.  I knew when I saw it that I had to have it, but I had nowhere to wear it to, so I decided back in September that it would be my Christmas dress.  I wore it with a blazer from Forever 21 and my black peep toe pumps from White House Black Market (incredibly comfortable) and I also added a cute black headband with a bow, just so that my hair didn't look too plain.



My lovely sister wore an outfit that I bought her last week from Forever 21's Twist Tres Paris line, which is veryyy cute, along with black tights and adorable shoes, also from Forever 21.


My lovely boyfriend should be a fashion inspiration to all boys.  He was dressed so cute, with his red with navy trim Penguin sweatervest, black shirt, gray pinstriped slacks, and his super awesome new brown shoes.  Oh yes, working that large combination of neutral colors.


Also, in the spirit of Christmas, he wore Santa Claus socks :]

No comments:

Post a Comment