Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Wishes


This is our Christmas card. I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season :]  Sorry this is late, I've been stuck in front of my sister's new flatscreen alternating between the Beatles Rock Band and the new Super Mario Bros.Wii, in a sad attempt to come close to winning against my talented boyfriend. But anyway,   anyone who we actually sent this card to in the mail probably didn't even get it yet because we were very late this year in taking our picture.  Usually, it takes us forever because my brother thinks it's funny to make silly faces, conveniently in all of the ones that are actually decent pictures of Hannah and myself.  However, this year, instead of Jaxon, we had to worry about getting a good picture of the three of us as well as our new dog, Blaze.  It was an interesting evening, to say the least. Well anyway. I hope that everyone's holiday wishes came true! I will do another post tomorrow featuring the debut of my Anna Sui for Target Blair inspired party dress that I FINALLY got to wear for Christmas Eve



love calli cabrini

No comments:

Post a Comment