Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Party Outfit

I don't know about you, but I am getting extremely excited about the holidays! I just spent the last 3 hours wrapping presents with my mom and my brother and I'm definitely getting into the Christmas spirit.  One tradition that my family has is going to mass together on Christmas Eve, then coming back to our house for a big Christmas party with both my Mom's side and my Dad's side of the family.  Everyone usually dresses nice, but the tricky part is choosing an outfit that is appropriate for chrurch and a party. I put together a great outfit for the occasion that costs less than $100! The perfect outfit for a fashionable girl on a budget:





This is such a great outfit for a party.  The satin material of the dress and shoes makes it look elegant and expensive (even though it is really affordable!) and the cute cocktail ring and necklace make perfect accessories.  The tights and the shrug make the dress appropriate for church, but after mass, you can lose the shrug to show off your beautiful shoulders. Another good thing is that this is an A-line dress, which means that it's flattering to almost every figure, and it doesn't fit tight on the stomach area so you can indulge in as much delicious Christmas party food as you want!

Hope your holidays are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment