Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rock Star's Girlfriend

So my lovely boyfriend, Julian, just joined a band, and his first show is this Saturday! Well it's not his first show ever, but it's the first one with this new band.  They are a really cool band, for real.  You should check them out, they're called Change Today and they have really cool music (especially the bass :] ) 
So I was thinking about it, and I realized that I have no idea what I'm going to wear to the show this weekend.  Thank goodness I'm going shopping tomorrow! But anyway, earlier today, while taking a break from studying, I created an outfit that I would wear to watch Julian play music if he and I were rich and famous.  I can just picture it, being on the front row at Madison Square Gardens, wearing Christian Louboutin boots with a crazy outfit.  It's what I imagine Ashlee Simpson feels like when she gets to watch Pete Wentz jump all over stage playing awesome music.  I know the show this weekend is going to be on a slightly different scale than that, but it's still fun to let my imagination take over for a little while.  Anyway, once I decide what I'm really going to wear, I'll post it here, but for now, feel free to indulge in my "When I Get Rich And Famous" outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment